Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Life As We Know It

As I was driving home from work yesterday, I realized that my life as I know it is going to COMPLETELY change in less than 5 months...

First, I won't live in California anymore!!! What is it like to be a Californian without California necessities... The beach... Relatively warm temps all year round (I like to call it "normal weather")... The occasional rainy day... June Gloom... Sandals and shorts all year round... Big changes to come.

Second, I'll be working from home and get to spend all day with my baby cakes!

Third, prego again? Addi will be two... Still thinking about it all! Don't want to push the envelope and have the next one before Addi is ready.

Life... Isn't it about time? I've never had this much of an extreme change in my life... Other than getting married, having a baby and working full time... It's going to be fun year! Lots of change. Lots of new experience. Lots of joy. Here we go 2013! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment