Friday, January 25, 2013

Clean Up the House!

I'm excited to have a weekend devoted to nothing but cleaning the apartment! Call me domesticated, but I enjoy putting my headphones on and getting into my cleaning groove. Honestly, cleaning is like therapy for me, and after a long, rough week like this one, it's time for some good ol' cleaning time.

Addi is a good helper when it comes to cleaning. She loves to use a towel and clean spills! She enjoys sweeping and dancing while cleaning (of course we dance while cleaning... We dance while doing everything!) It'll be some good mommy-daughter time.

Adam has a long weekend ahead of him. He's already worked the overnights Monday through Friday and will continue through the weekend. He'll be taking the time to finally get some good sleep... Hopefully.

Anyways, good times ahead for a nice clean home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment